Immigration Lawyer Inglewood

Based in Los Angeles County, the LAW OFFICES OF VICTOR O. MOSES handles immigration law matters, guiding clients through the naturalization process, and helping residents, workers, and their family members obtain green cards and visas. As one of the best immigration lawyer in Inglewood, we will provide you the support you need.

Naturalization & Citizenship

The process by which United States citizenship is granted to foreign citizens or nationals also known as naturalization. You may qualify for naturalization if you have been a permanent resident, or green card holder (see below), for at least five years. If you have been a permanent resident for at least three years and qualify as a spouse of a U.S. citizen. Even if you have served in the U.S. armed forces. Also, your child may qualify if you are a U.S. citizen and your child was born outside the U.S. Along with meeting one of these basic requirements, other conditions must be satisfied. Such as English literacy and knowledge of the U.S. government, as well as moral character requirements. Our attorneys can help you assess your eligibility for naturalization and achieve your goal of U.S. citizenship.

Green Cards

A United States Permanent Resident Card, known as a “green card,” authorizes a person to live and work in the U.S. permanently. Once an alien has obtained a green card, and gets considered a lawful permanent resident, he or she can apply for U.S. citizenship or naturalization after five years of residency. Generally, an immigrant must go through a three-step process to achieve permanent resident status. First, an immigration petition must be filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Then a visa number must become available if the applicant is not an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen. Finally current status becomes permanent resident or an immigrant visa to enter the United States. We guide clients through the entire green card application process, ensuring that forms are complete and accurate, expediting the process whenever possible.

Family-based & Employment-based Visas

The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides various ways for a person to travel to or remain in the United States. A non-immigrant petition can allow a person to remain in the United States temporarily. This is without the chance to fully immigrate. However, an immigrant petition, through family-based or employment-based means may be the first step on the road to naturalization or United States citizenship. Get a workers compensation attorney in Inglewood to get your money from your work. Our attorneys can help eligible candidates to process their applications properly and prepare for the process towards citizenship.

Investor-based Visas

Investor-based immigrant visas are available for foreign nationals who invest in American business. However, while the United States government encourages foreign investment, these visas can be difficult to obtain. This is because they are limited in number and require significant liquid assets. If you have invested in an American business or plan to open up a U.S.-based subsidiary of a foreign business. We can help you ascertain if you qualify for an investor-based visa and facilitate the application process.

Injured Workers & Immigration Issues

We frequently help undocumented workers who hurt themselves on the job receive compensation for their injuries as part of our worker’s compensation practice. Employment is one means of obtaining green cards and visas. In many cases, we can assist clients not only in obtaining workers’ compensation benefits. We also help in petitioning for permanent residency status.

Seek An Experienced Immigration Lawyer

At the Law Offices of VICTOR O. MOSES,we take pride in helping immigrants achieve the right to live and work in the United States. If you seek assistance with naturalization procedures, or in obtaining a green card or visa. Please contact our offices for a free initial consultation.